Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Show Review: KA

So remember when I first started this review blog and the very first thing I reviewed was Cirque du Soleil's KA? Well we've come full circle kids because I had the pleasure of seeing the show yet again last weekend when I was in Vegas.

Although it was my second time seeing the show I was still completely blown away. Every Cirque show I've seen has been amazing and I can never get over how the performers move so fluidly and at ease and I definitely gasped several times but seriously, just wow.



Seeing this show a second time definitely allowed me to be on the lookout for certain parts as well as keep my eyes open for things I might have missed watching it last year. I definitely loved the humor in some scenes, especially on the beach with the sand creatures.

I also enjoyed every scene involving the moving stage. There is one stage where people are literally running up and down the stage as it is moving diagonally and it's flipping and "arrows" are hitting it and it is just nuts, but all sorts of amazing.

Pretty much next time you're in Vegas you should check out this show and then thank me later. :)


Also check out Jessica's review of the show as well since she was a first timer to the show :)




I was provided a ticket to see KA free-of-charge to provide an honest review. The opinions are mine and were not influenced by any source. I was not compensated monetarily to advertise this show.

No comments: